Who's truly the (BETTER)Psychiatrist, Counselor, Therapist or Mentor???

 I'm coming out strong with this topic!!!

Here I am approaching 50 coming heavy with a topic that has put much of society in its wake, let's be upfront and forward OK, I'm an educated man of age not Harvard, Yale, Princeton or even a simple JUCO by any means. No sir/ ma'am just your average everyday Joe no not my name, I was born in 72" in the humble state of Kansas moved to California with mom and stepfather at a young age so to me Southern Cali was at first scary but of the Latin decent it wasn't all that bad. I'll put the ol brakes on right here skipped to far ahead lol sorry rabbit trails I'm terrible about that and here is terminology #1 rabbit trails this is used in all areas of who is better. This I know from experience from my many years of learning about whom was better and my reality in it is this as in every avenue of life's skills your going to have your good your bad your ugly and run quickly that one can ruin you. Like most in this beautiful messed up world we live in life treated us raw,unfair, badly and in my case disgustingly evil!!!! Even to this day I still need to seek help yes I need help but not in areas you might think. I'm open love to talk I have always been like this but TBH this will be the first time I'm actually blogging not really sure how many people this will grab if any at all but all my years of seeking help I truly wanted to be the one helping I told you I was an educated man I am I'm highly educated in life I believe I'm more qualified to speak in several different areas of life which I'll express on either shortly or in a follow up not sure. You'll hear some people say their from the school of hard Knox most aren't sure what that truly means, WE as society we're to hard on everything, everyone, ourselves and especially those closest to us "WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TAKE THE TIME TO FIX US OURSELVES IF WE CAN'T LOOK AT AND IN US TO MAKE THE CHANGE WHAT RIGHT DO WE HAVE TO POINT, BLAME AND SAY IT'S THEIR FAULT THEIR THE REASON THINGS HAVE CHANGED THEY DON'T BELONG THEIR THE WRONG COLOR THEIR DRUG ADDICTS AND CONVICTS MURDERERS THIEVES THE TRASH OF THE EARTH NO GOOD THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE. I've heard it all seen it all felt it all have you asked them how they are doing because I can promise you this they feel just like you lost, confused, hurt, ashamed , alone, something happened in that person's life that created all that pain inside and like most of us we can't get through the muck we got stuck and all of the negativity in CAPS above keeps them us stuck. 

You see if you want to know the truth you've got to seek the truth and that lives in you, me, them, us and when you look at you and begin to truly fix you the change comes. I'll be the first to admit it we as parents suck today in this world our kids have become entitled, spoiled rotten brats whom honestly need hand to ass put on them because discipline is necessary because no correction and no guidance has allowed them to think they rule over us. They watch how we act, speak, talk, good, bad ugly they become us so who's truly to blame. See at a very tender age of 5 this is where my life changed drastically my brother's also he was 6 and to learn at our age what evil was and color played a factor in it because it was the first black man or person introduced into our lives. Needless to say growing up our vision got blured my point is this if our kids reign over us bad things happen because he was just a teen himself wasn't fair on us nor was it for him when bad things happen in our lives it has the ability to change our paths if not dealt with correctly. Hence who's truly the better I believe the better one is the one who looks at what they do not as a dollar sign actually has been through the trauma of what areas they are in those will be the ones whom can help with true compassion why you ask its like I said that person dove deep into themselves and fixed that broken as we all should because broken can't fix broken. Thank you if you made it all the way through thank you for taking the time I still have more on this if you could please let me know if I should stay here for a min to maybe help that one who doesn't realize that pain still resides deep in there. If not I think I'll talk on marriage I need help here THANK YOU AGAIN. 

Comments

  1. That was alot to say and completely on point. Keep on writing! You have alot to put out there and it is good and honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I appreciate your taking time to read the views of a simpleton showing my feelings in my words is how each one of us can relate and truly begin to understand one another stay strong and yes I've got more to come.

      Delete
  2. They feel just like you, We get stuck in the negativity, and i just have to admit to this being absolutely correct. I get upset with my daughters but will turn around and get them what ever it is they need or even something really stupid they want. And I am going to admit that changing any part of myself is very difficult. I will no longer blame. This writing my friend opened my mind to a few things. I will be apologizing to a few people over my attitude about things thank you for the help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't expect to read such a heartfelt honest response this is exactly the reason I chose today to start I wouldn't of been ready for previous days because simply put you'd of missed the message then. Your heart was ready to feel it, yes it hurts to admit truth but in admitting to those negative attributes comes the healing. Thank you for your honesty and thank you for taking the time I'm always open to chat if you need.

      Delete

Post a Comment